edgar :l

Ban Appeal: edgar :l (currently)

In-Game Name: edgar :l (currently)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:557304108

Name of the Admin that punished you: Diam0ndz / colinkr

Reason why you got punished: IRL threats, IP threats

Length of your punishment: Permanant

Reason why the punishment should be lifted

Hi, I'm Boss Stickman and I was permanantly banned for IP threats and IRL threats. I understand what I did and I won't do it again. In my opinion, it was a misinterpretation on his behalf and it was meant to be taken as a joke, but it was still bad on my behalf and I apologize to @Evdog if he raised any concerns about his family's safety. Sometimes I take jokes too far, but SNG made me happy because I got to meet many different people and have fun with everyone. I wish to come back to SNG and have more fun with you guys and be on my best behavior. Thank you for reading this, and I hope you accept me back into the community, and have a great day! 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, edgar :l said:

colinkr

i don’t think i ever had a say in ur ban LMAO

but honestly i’m surprised u didn’t appeal earlier but whatever, you probably learned your lesson +rep

nevermind, guess u didn't lol, yea even if you didn't do it again I do think you caused far more problems than oceanman edgar valorant. -rep

Edited by colinkr

1 hour ago, Bucket said:

lol no hella toxic

^ i wasnt even talking to you in the mlg discord and you just kept going and going, i think you started crying too when you didnt get the attention you wanted. You are still the same, havent changed a bit, and you even said in the discord yesterday something like "you think i wanna be unbanned from that shit server". -rep stay banned 

1 hour ago, Duckyy said:

^ i wasnt even talking to you in the mlg discord and you just kept going and going, i think you started crying too when you didnt get the attention you wanted. You are still the same, havent changed a bit, and you even said in the discord yesterday something like "you think i wanna be unbanned from that shit server". -rep stay banned 

Then that makes this a lot easier. If our server is so shit you can go play somewhere else! -rep.

2 hours ago, Warden Flamewater said:

you took the nerve to spam @ me in discord because I didn't agree with you

If you don't give a **** about the server, stay banned

-rep

i never spam @ you on discord but ok

2 minutes ago, edgar :l said:

i never spam @ you on discord but ok

you still aggravated me to a point to where I blocked you so you did something extreme to get to that point, because I don't normally just block people because I feel like it, I do it when they get aggressive against me, like spam @'ing me or otherwise. so I'm not 100% sure you are telling the truth.

Regardless, good luck.

This appeal is accepted.

However, I want to make it explicitly clear that if you are banned again you will be unable to appeal again. Use this last chance wisely. 

Welcome back gamer :pepecowboy: