Waves.

Ban Appeal: Waves

In-Game Name: Waves

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:183202682

Name of the Admin that punished you: Extacy

Reason why you got punished:  70+ mutes, prev 2w ban, blatant disregard for rules

Length of your punishment: perm

Reason why the punishment should be lifted

I've been banned for 7 months now. I'm sorry for what I did, and I apologize to other players and mostly extacy for calling him words that I shouldn't have ever said. I heard that all of us are able to appeal so I decided to come and appeal today. I hope I can get another chance, as it has been 7months and I wish to prove I've changed. I hope you take this appeal into consideration as long as my friends appeals. 

You kept calling me bald for no reason even with many lenient warnings. Not sure if you really changed, but you were so annoying everytime I played.  7 months can change but from what I've experienced from you I don't buy it. If your appeal does get accepted don't mess up your second chance.

-rep 

gonna agree with six here from the times ive interacted with you you still dont seem mature, id like to be proven wrong but i honestly dont think thats gonna happen.

This appeal is accepted.

However, I want to make it explicitly clear that if you are banned again you will be unable to appeal again. Use this last chance wisely. 

Welcome back gamer :pepecowboy: