Cheesy pita

Ban Appeal: Cheesy pita

In-Game Name: Cheesy pita

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:170706796

Name of the Admin that punished you: Diam0ndz

Reason why you got punished:  Dox Threats, constant toxicity https://skynetgaming.net/forums/topic/14569-threat-from-cheesy-on-jb/

Length of your punishment: Perm

Reason why the punishment should be lifted

I've been banned for 8months now. I am sorry for what I did. I apologize to everyone who I was toxic to back then. I see that everyone is allowed to appeal now so I decided to hop on and appeal. If I am unbanned, I will make sure to stay on my best behavior and make sure things run smoothly. All I want is another chance.

AzPjS1p.png

nMDlC1M.png

You've got quite a long track record lol. You were constantly causing issues for myself and other admins. In terms of mutes, I tried to be really lenient with you because I knew you were a regular and just a bit immature, but you constantly went way too far and pissed off admins and players. If I'm seeing multiple one day long mutes from patman, who rarely muted longer than 30 minutes, you were definitely crossing some boundaries. I'll say the same thing I said about deno, I just think you oughta explain to us why we should trust that you're not gonna do the same shit you did for a year and a half straight.

Neutral leaning towards -rep

you were a quite toxic nomicer who was a problem with lots of warnings. Not sure how you have changed ever since you were banned. If unbanned, he needs to be on a tight leash. 

“bed or dead” 

gl on your appeal.

Edited by Spooky

This appeal is accepted.

However, I want to make it explicitly clear that if you are banned again you will be unable to appeal again. Use this last chance wisely. 

Welcome back gamer :pepecowboy: