colinkr

[Application] » Event Team (Council) » colinkr

Posted (edited)
  • Player Name
    colin
  • Steam ID
    STEAM_0:1:95883387
  • Steam Profile URL
  • Is your forum account linked to Steam?
    Yes
  • What is your current rank?
    operator
  • Why would you be a good fit for Event Team?
    I think I can be a good addition to the event team because I have been able to host a couple of mg events on my own, and I think that now more events would help the servers gain more pop, with these new changes that look promising for sng. I have not been as active in the actual server so I think being on the event team will still allow me to contribute to sng positively even if I am not in the server.
  • Do you have and actively use a microphone?
    Yes
  • Are you active on Forums, Teamspeak & Discord?
    Yes
  • Have you read and met all requirements for this position?
    Yes
Edited by colinkr
fuck you bucket :)

Posted (edited)

Even though I never liked him he helps a lot people out and wants to start events and make MG pop so for that 

+rep 

GL colin you son of a bitch

Edited by (Snail)

+rep colin is a loser and fat so hes a fat loser. in all seriousness, he can actually be creative and think of ideas sometimes beside from being a fat loser.

you guys should focus more on actually DOING an event for the entire community before accepting another person onto the team....especially someone who has no successful events and brings nothing

also...an operator just admitted to not being active...i rest my case

I wasn't gonna put my input on here, but it's pretty mixed at the moment. I'm more leaning towards -rep just because I would rather have an operator for a dead server tend to the server before worrying about broadening his range in ranks (not saying that an operator can't be on the team nor does it take a lot of effort to even be on event team)

28 minutes ago, Duckyy said:

you guys should focus more on actually DOING an event for the entire community before accepting another person onto the team....especially someone who has no successful events and brings nothing

also...an operator just admitted to not being active...i rest my case

The problem is, half our community is unwilling to even participate in events or join the servers when told to. People like you say your mind on plenty of subjects and bring good takes to the table, but its kinda ironic for someone who's unwilling to participate in any events or even hop on the server he's super for to be saying this. Along with him not being active, it's kinda hard to be active on a server where sitting afk / pinging people to get on will draw in roughly 3-4 people. 

Colin should probably put some more effort into popping his server before worrying about hosting valorant tourney's and running weekly game nights, but colin's a good dude. He could roll with it I bet. 

-rep

I don’t doubt that you’d be helpful by giving more ideas, etc to the team. The problem I have though is the fact that I haven’t seen you change your behavior/attitude towards players on the forums and on servers from when you were denied mentorship team.

5 minutes ago, Noodlesssss said:

The problem is, half our community is unwilling to even participate in events or join the servers when told to. People like you say your mind on plenty of subjects and bring good takes to the table, but its kinda ironic for someone who's unwilling to participate in any events or even hop on the server he's super for to be saying this. Along with him not being active, it's kinda hard to be active on a server where sitting afk / pinging people to get on will draw in roughly 3-4 people. 

Colin should probably put some more effort into popping his server before worrying about hosting valorant tourney's and running weekly game nights, but colin's a good dude. He could roll with it I bet. 

One word response to this *Responsibilities*. Not saying this is your fault, but there was an entire summer to do events and nothing was done, and the team decides to wait till school starts and jobs start reopening to do stuff. I did sign up for the val tourney, but it keeps getting pushed back....i dont participate in weekly events or play on my server at the moment because i have my responsibilities. I think sng will see an upwards trend when the break rolls around, but until then, you cant expect half the community to participate

and colins activity part....why give him op for a dead server that has no chance of revival...