Skynet Gaming x Tango 5v5 Event! ×

Ban Appeal: T.w² | Milky

You are one of the most backwards twisted mfs I've met. You went from loving SNG and everything about it, to leaving it for Tango bc "admins are shit", to coming back bc Tango treated you poorly, to leaving AGAIN bc SNG is shit, to now returning for whatever reason. You shit talked just about everyone on SNG for whatever reason, you constantly acted like a child wherever you went, and you kept trying to make every little issue about you. You willingly bring up drama almost everytime I've seen you and you will constantly compare SNG to Tango like Tango is some godsend server. 

No reason to keep you banned compared to the other MLG peeps, but you're fr a nuisance to talk to. Still my favorite JBer though!

14 minutes ago, Noodlesssss said:

You are one of the most backwards twisted mfs I've met. You went from loving SNG and everything about it, to leaving it for Tango bc "admins are shit", to coming back bc Tango treated you poorly, to leaving AGAIN bc SNG is shit, to now returning for whatever reason. You shit talked just about everyone on SNG for whatever reason, you constantly acted like a child wherever you went, and you kept trying to make every little issue about you. You willingly bring up drama almost everytime I've seen you and you will constantly compare SNG to Tango like Tango is some godsend server. 

No reason to keep you banned compared to the other MLG peeps, but you're fr a nuisance to talk to. Still my favorite JBer though!

I understand tho, im coming back to build a better relationship with sng people and hop on sometimes and help to pop the server, idk why yall think tango treats me rlly bad and all that stuff, idk who is spreading those rumors abt me, if your really interested about my life just dm me, il send u a dick pic, and milk ya granny

Edited by fatass

image.png.a8a6dcabfe8e22b5f0543ef7f671c385.png

nah. after what you said and the shit you pull constantly twords me or other admins i dont think you should have a chance to come back, and you saying that your ban should only have been a day is pretty stupid imo, considering the last time you were banned was dox threats or actual dox idk i cant remember twords oceanman, and you yourself just admitted to saying shit like "i have an ip grabber" and i would have hoped you learned your lesson. clearly you havent. setting aside any shit talking sng servers, admins, or players (which yes i still remember you insulting everyone on the server, so im not taking anything personally) back when you were on the servers you were constantly annoying to talk to.

I remember most rounds of jb whenever you were killed you would dm me saying it was a freekill, round after round you would call me a shit admin for not slaying when it wasnt a freekill, you were just too immature to own up to you either rebelling or breaking some rule that the ct punished you for. I have tried to tell you that you don't need to dm me every time you are killed and most things you can take care of by just talking to the person that killed you but you refused to accept that fact and called me a shit admin for not slaying every person that "freekilled" you.

in the whole grand scheme of things this unban probably wouldn't influence sng very much, so I really don't care if milky gets unbanned or not, but if he does I think he really gotta be kept on a tight leash.

tldr;

nothing was taken personal because it was not only me who you were insulting, and you have just been constantly problematic whenever you are on the servers.

image.png.deced7714fd828be63a6a60d35b0bc1e.png

Edited by colinkr

chrome_U9kDKdQd7N.png.7073aa253ba15c0860825b16c2b7d30a.png

Seems sincere enough...

Wait...

chrome_YqZsRd5cgb.thumb.png.6e96a3857f1c4a7c7448f2583191fd44.png

Discord_jiX03tL7Wr.png.6a61fdf6d14cb52b47519c1bd42c6b95.png

Very productive member of SNG community! Pls unban11!1!1!!!1!

Huge -rep. I think everyone deserves second chances, but you've shown time and time again just how immature you are and how little you care about this community. You harass other players, shit on SNG, and constantly bounce back here with promises of being a reformed player. For apologizing and wanting an unban, you don't even make the effort to own up to what you've done. Instead, you opt for taking shots at the banning admin. I just can't understand how you want to rejoin this community with active beef instead of just leaving it at 'I'm wrong, I hecked up, I'd like another chance to show I can be a better person.' You've demonstrated literally none of this. Even in the time that you've been gone from the server, I've still seen you comment with your 'Milky Retard Affairs' on forums as well as what I posted above with fake Operator applications and whatnot. 

g8IrVdL.png

Even reading your appeal it's quite obvious you have no remorse for the shit you've caused. Saying things like 'I have an ipgrabber' is under no circumstance okay, joking or not, and there have been players who have been banned for less. Yes, you and @colinkr might have beef, and I can't say he always handles his sides of situations correctly, but to solely pin this on him being the reason of your ban is laughable. Honestly, if Colin hadn't banned you then, how long would it have been until you were banned by someone else? 

IMO, your attitude says it all. You can spout all you want in an appeal about how you want to improve relationships in the community, etc etc, but you haven't DEMONSTRATED anything. No activity in the discord, nothing. Nothing close to when you were originally banned. 

I'll say it here as I've said it again, I really hope that you can show that you are genuine and sincere. When you were unbanned, and after speaking to you, I really thought you were someone that would do good in this community. Seeing as how you've grown in the complete opposite direction, I can't, in good conscious, say that you would be someone that we should welcome back into our community. Regardless, if you are being sincere and saying that you'd like to repair bonds, start with the people who matter the most regarding you and your standing in this community. 

Still thinking about the Milky I once knew, and it's just got me in a somber mood to see this is where you are now. Best of luck, I truly hope one day you can reform. Right now you have no inclination of that.

-rep

you always ranting about how bad SNG is but yet you crawling back, you just had to go on and on and talk down on the community.

33 minutes ago, tie said:

I think everyone deserves second chances, but you've shown time and time again just how immature you are and how little you care about this community. You harass other players, shit on SNG, and constantly bounce back here with promises of being a reformed player.

@tie said it the best and should be the right reason for you to stay unbanned

you're so not worth the trouble lmao

1 hour ago, fatass said:

I understand tho, im coming back to build a better relationship with sng people and hop on sometimes and help to pop the server

1 hour ago, fatass said:

if your really interested about my life just dm me, il send u a dick pic, and milk ya granny

2 hours ago, fatass said:

How about no

Doing a real good job at building that relationship bud, you're not worth the trouble anyway, personally dont see any benefit having you unbanned again.

you have some serious issues man, need to work on yourself, see a therapist.