[Application] » Server Admin » Warden Flamewater

• Player Name
    Warden Flamewater/Frostwater
  • Steam ID
    STEAM_0:1:22901075
  • Steam Profile URL
  • Is your forum account linked to Steam?
    Yes
  • Admin Recommendations
    Klitch, Extacy, Jako, colinkr, and many other admins who waited for this day.
  • Why would you be a good admin?
    I know this last week hasn't been beneficial to this community with my attitude. But now that I'm more empowered after recent events, I feel this is now the time to reshape my future.

I was the former "Server Admin of the Year" in 2017, and "Best Council Member" of 2018. There is no awards ceremony in 2019. This application is not a joke either. After taking almost 15 months away from Skynet Gaming (being stripped since June 2019 due to Jailbreak), I'm starting to feel that this is my rebirth that I once want. I'm tired of MLG taking advantage of me. By doing this, I don't get the respect I deserve, I know I rightfully earned permanent VIP status, but it's up to you to take all the time in the world to show that if I'm wrong, then maybe this isn't the community for me.

Klitch & the rest of the staff team can definitely vouch for me. I know I have my days, but I will not take calladmin like I used to, let alone, always visit a server. I will only visit a server responsibly. I really am doing this to take one step closer to my ultimate goal in 2021, and since it is a requirement to hold it for at least 3 months, I think it'll be a rightful goal.

I will NOT be giving out any future admin recommendations, do not ask me for this, should this be accepted.

If you people need to take this into 2021, please do so. I am not expediting this application in any way. I just want to show that this is the right move for me. 2021 would probably be better, and I'm far more ignorant than 2018. It's disturbing I left the Discord last night too, but I'm putting that behind me.

Is this the time for this to happen? I've designed at least 6 maps, previously hosted events, and done so much for Skynet Gaming.
  • Primary Server
    Trouble in Terrorist Town (TTT)
  • Secondary Servers
    Multigames (MG), KZ-Climb (KZ)
  • Have you read and met all requirements for this position?
    Yes
Edited by Warden Flamewater
14 minutes ago, Warden Flamewater said:
  • I'm tired of MLG taking advantage of me. By doing this, I don't get the respect I deserve, I know I rightfully earned permanent VIP status, but it's up to you to take all the time in the world to show that if I'm wrong, then maybe this isn't the community for me.

Love you Warden, but you know I give it to you real. This can't be an exception.

You're applying for the wrong reasons. Before this application you talked about leaving the community because of the harassments, which I completely understand, but I think you need less time on here rather than more, and applying for admin would be the opposite. 

As for respect, the people who matter in this community have respect for you. Look at the relationships you've built. Just because MLG is bothering you doesn't mean the correct option is to apply for admin to show them. 

I just am concerned about what you are applying for, Warden. The community appreciates what you do, but you have a hard time when it comes to harassment and being able to control how you react to these situations is important as an admin because you can't use your permissions unjustly. 

Regardless, GL Warden.

-rep I think that someone DOUBLE my age who cries (and by crying I mean whining for fucking hours) about someone making a little comment about him shouldn't be admin. He will probably let his 5 year old mental state get the best of him and go around banning people that he dislikes.

For example:

• I'm tired of MLG taking advantage of me. By doing this, I don't get the respect I deserve, I know I rightfully earned permanent VIP status, but it's up to you to take all the time in the world to show that if I'm wrong, then maybe this isn't the community for me

He is literally applying so he can punish people just because they are mean to him and he cant handle a joke.

He mentioned multiple times in discord that he is only applying so he can punish powerless people like me and this doesn't seem like a valid reason to be admin.

I can back this up because before when he did have admin he was witch hunting player that he didn't like.

-rep, pretty obvious as to why I think you should not get admin. Ever since you got demoted you have told us time and time again that you are bettering yourself and getting into a better state of mind which for a while seemed to be true. After reading discord chat for the past 2-3 days and your responses it has shown me that really nothing has changed. I have a STRONG feeling that if you were to get admin again you would punish people for the smallest things that irritate you. We want our admins to be less strict and provide a more fun and banter like enviroment. This is something I believe you cannot at this moment in time achieve.

I wish you the best of luck I really do.