Ban Appeal: BORING!z`

In-Game Name: BORING!z`

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59985689

Name of the Admin that punished you: Owner

Reason why you got punished: Wallhacks

Length of your punishment: Perma

Reason why the punishment should be lifted

hi, I'm BORING!z`.

I was banned a while ago for suspected cheating without evidence years ago. At the time of my ban, I was not cheating and have never cheated. I have friends like flox, blake, medusa, pink, and more who were dumbfounded when they heard of my ban from SNG servers. Some of them were even admins, with whom I had played alongside for countless hours. I had thousands of hours and was very active as a scoutzknivez player. I do not believe in, nor condone, cheating and I think my ban should be revised.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and considering the appeal of my ban.

After claiming the title of the best scoutz knivez player to ever exist, I have finally come to the conclusion that Boringz is not a cheater, and never has been.  I think he deserves to be unbanned. +rep

haha All these old heads crawling out to show support. Love it.

I remember the first appeal and why it had people torn. There was no hard evidence.

Boringz was an amazing player, a great dude, and has never come across as a cheater to me. I had talked with him and played along side him countless times and had never truly believed he would do that.

+rep, second chance would be righteous

Boringz is one of the dopest guys I've ever had the pleasure of meeting in this community.

The whole "incident" was a he said she said with no real proof. He is just a really good player and I think anyone whos knows him would give him another shot.

Edited by FlubberGasket

I literally play mm with this dude and use to on sng a lot. He’s never been suspicious or anything and definitely didn’t cheat. Mans is cool a f. 

+rep

Dumb bans have happened before *cough* like mine *cough*. I would say give him another chance. From what I can remember he was a good player so I can see how, especially on certain maps, one could be viewed as cheating when it wasn't really. +rep

+rep 

he never cheated, he deserves the unban and the only reason he would stay banned is if whoever appeals this is dumb and  wants this community to die more.

#BringbackSK

Edited by Elegy