coolduck

Ban Appeal: duck

unban him

it was a clear joke in a whole other discord server and all the buddies were joking around felt like this was a very unfair ban in my eyes and I hope that he can get a last chance once again. 

If you do get unbanned duck just don't be a nuisance to admins.

Anyways GL! 

duck shouldn't have been banned for an obvious joke on his OWN discord server, you gotta actually think to yourself "DDoS JOkE?????????   NOT POG".  This is absolutely retarded, just un ban duck because their was no actual reason for his ban.

+rep

Edited by RealBox

i know you have done some real retard shit in the past and i think if you get unbanned you will continue doing it, but fuck it i dont mind and you have been a lot better about doing your retard shit off sng. i think you should still know by now about dos threats and all, but you did it off of the sng discord and i think whoever the fuck snitched should get permed.

anyways +rep

Edited by colinkr

I mean realistically there's plenty of other reasons to permaban cool duck, and quite frankly banning him for bringing up ddos on another discord server  as a joke is a little extreme. You have so many good, valid reasons, so why is this the straw that broke the camel's back? I know for certain plenty of other people including staff have done stupid shit to this capacity on other discord servers or in dms as a joke. If this is the precedent SNG is setting y'all better hide :Monkas:

+rep this is a dumb ban.

Edited by rage