Its time.

This journey has been a real one with you Jen. Idk why but as an annoying ass 14 year old when you met me, something just clicked and we were super tight. Even after I was banned and came back, you were hesitant to talk again, but somehow we’ve still managed to be friends. The amount of situations that you’ve guided me through, inside SNG and out, is incredible and I couldn’t ask for a better friend. Thank you so much for your contributions to SNG, you will be sorely missed. :peepoSad:

3 hours ago, Diam0ndz said:

I hope it’s not cause I banned you that one time...

jk, you have been here since the start and have done a lot. We all appreciate what you’ve done for SNG. We’ll stay in touch. :pepecowboy:

48 minutes ago, MERICA said:

Thanks for everything you have done for me brother, ofc its not a goodbye because we talk often anyways. :pepecowboy:

8 hours ago, Hachi said:

It’s been a good run, although you’ll still be around on discord and steam, it’s still difficult to see such a real one go. BOL out there, even though we’ll probably be talking often anyways :FeelsBirthdayMan:

Appreciate it guys 🙂 I’ll still be around, no worries! Also thanks for honorary!