Bucket

[Application] » Event Team (Council) » Bucket

• Player Name
    Mr Bucket
  • Steam ID
    STEAM_0:1:44267049
  • Steam Profile URL
  • Is your forum account linked to Steam?
    Yes
  • What is your current rank?
    Server Admin
  • Why would you be a good fit for Event Team?
    After experiencing the wingman tournament from this weekend and some what casting the tournament. I feel that SNG can grow by hosting lots of different tournaments throughout a year. I want to help the event team out when hosting these events like the the wingman tournament. Also I want to start an event that will happen every so often. This will be called an Community Night, where everyone hops in a discord call and plays lots of different games that everyone agrees to. For example, we can do 10mans for everyone that can make it so technically first 10 people that are available to play will be chosen for the 10 man. Or even we can have like karaoke night its kind of cringe but it can fun. I am also a good fit because I am active most of the time and I think of a lot a different ideas when I have lots of time on my hands. And hoping that I make the event team, I truly think I can help out SNG grow outside then just the normal community servers.
  • Do you have and actively use a microphone?
    Yes
  • Are you active on Forums, Teamspeak & Discord?
    Yes
  • Have you read and met all requirements for this position?
    Yes

What makes your Community Night idea different than our already implemented Weekly Event? 

You’re a good guy from my experience and it was enjoyable to cast with you. Good luck with your application home boy. 

13 hours ago, tie said:

What makes your Community Night idea different than our already implemented Weekly Event? 

Instead of playing one game the whole time. For example, skribbl.io its very fun but it starts to become a drag and everyone just wants the game to be done. So i was thinking everyone can decide on a bunch of different games.  And just have a list of all games that can be played all night, For example, pop a server, jackbox, valorant 10man etc.

Edited by Bucket

On 12/30/2020 at 12:38 AM, Bucket said:

Instead of playing one game the whole time. For example, skribbl.io its very fun but it starts to become a drag and everyone just wants the game to be done. So i was thinking everyone can decide on a bunch of different games.  And just have a list of all games that can be played all night, For example, pop a server, jackbox, valorant 10man etc.

This right here is how I'd handle events if I'm still on the team, which I'm not. Bucket has definitely a good concept going. I even was designing things away from the community to try elsewhere, but they haven't seen it.

Otherwise, good on you Bucket. I feel you'll fit perfectly on the team.

+rep