Skynet Gaming x Tango 5v5 Event! ×

[Suggestion] » TTT 2021 Suggestions

Hello everyone,

In order to breathe some life into TTT, I would like to bring up some suggestions to change TTT for the better.  Input and other ideas are greatly appreciated :) 

Special Round Ideas: 

Headshot only Round: Self-explanatory, maybe only giving out guns that 1-hit headshot

Pistol only/Sniper only Round: Self-explanatory, maybe with lower or higher health

Juggernaut Round: Traitors are outlined but have increased amount of HP, similar to heavy armor but with no weapon restriction

Lightning Round: 1:30 round time with some advantage given to traitors such as slightly higher speed, slightly higher health, free armor, etc... 

Nighttime Round: Essentially you have a lowered fov because everything is pitch black except for a flashlight which is maybe 50-60 degrees wide. Potentially traitors would have night vision (full vision) and maybe a downside to counteract this

Notes:

This would occasionally (no more than half of the time) be in-place of the traditional round.

To determine the traitors for special rounds, potential ideas include a system in which you buy into being traitor on a special round (suggested by @colin) or a voting system to determine whether or not the next round should be a special round and to determine what type of special round should be next, in which people who voted no would automatically not be traitor.

New items: 

Traitor Pinger: Pings where the nearest traitor was 5 seconds ago 

Detective Locator: Shows where detectives are for 5-30 seconds 

Random all-teleporter: Randomly swaps the locations of all innocents and the traitor to use it, doesn't affect other traitors 

Lightning (traitor weapon): Either:

Kills an innocent when you right click with them in your crosshair, lightning blasts from the traitor so that people can see who did it

Traitor right clicks on an area and after 3 seconds, all innocents in the small radius are killed 

Most of these ideas would have to be tweaked so that they are fair and not broken.  Also, some of this might be difficult to implement, so any thoughts regarding that are appreciated.  Also, I want to make being innocent more fun so I'm still thinking of ways to slightly change the game for innocents specifically without completely messing everything up

View full suggestion

• 1 month later...

Already put special rounds on forums so long ago but nothing has been done :D

Headshot round I think it shouldn’t be one shot only guns normal guns with only headshots count. 

pistol/sniper round sure man

juggernaut round nah unless you can make it so the traitors know they are the traitors before the round starts to get better positioning triple the health ain’t gonna do shi when you gettin gang banged by four inos at the start of a round  

Lightning round you can’t give unnoticeable increased amount of speed to traitors because there would be no point but if you give a noticeable amount of speed  people will know who the traitors are 

nighttime sure man!! 

Edited by Evdog ♛

Headshot Round - It could be interesting and a lot of fun, but it could also cause a huge delay in rounds, potentially killing pop

Pistol only - I'd be down, make things a little interesting with more variety. Why not?

Jugg round - no problems with this one either. 

Lightning round - I like the idea, however it should be explored/discussed more, specifically what kinds of other advantages we can add

Traitor pinger - Why not? More often then not, rounds are drawn out all the way to expiry. 

Detective Locator - You could make an argument for this but I don't see too too much use. Would make the game a lot more difficult for innos IMO.

Teleporter - if this didn't affect the traitors that would be kinda wonky cause you might be able to deduce if a teammate uses it and gets you royally fucked. Not a bad idea though. 

Lightning - Sounds like a fancy version of the missile, not much purpose but if done well it could be flashy. Could be a lot of work though.

Edited by tie
edited his shit to contribute <3