Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...

Ban Appeal: EzMcSqueezy


Recommended Posts

In-Game Name: EzMcSqueezy

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:452512551

Name of the Admin that punished you: CONSOLE

Reason why you got punished: Duplicate Account

Length of your punishment: Permanent

Reason why the punishment should be lifted

I use Geforce Now, because i play on a really old laptop and it's the only way for me to get consistent fps, and I think the fact that Geforce streams the game from a variety of different rigs is the reason I was banned for being a duplicate account. I'd appreciate any response and hope I get unbanned because I believe that the ban is completely unfair.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, EzMcSqueezy said:

and I think the fact that Geforce streams the game from a variety of different rigs is the reason I was banned for being a duplicate account.

do fucking what?

also you were banned a decent time ago for scripting, geforce has nothing to do with you being banned lmao.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jensyl said:

do fucking what?

also you were banned a decent time ago for scripting, geforce has nothing to do with you being banned lmao.

Theres a geforce subscription thing where you can basically play on a better pc from a worse pc. Still a horse shit excuse

Link to post
Share on other sites

I used geforce now for about a year and all i can say is this is horse shit, different rigs dont change your ip or anything. you got banned for scripting and hopped on your alt steam account and they probably found out it was you by your same ip.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah my guy this is complete bullshit, no way around it -- especially considering one peek at your ip shows you were permed for scripting and then banned by console on 17 duplicate accounts

2ff1fa3929c0abaafb4beb76d8fa3e70.png

You can entirely rewrite your explanation to be truthful, or you can remain banned :FeelsDabMan:

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, RealBox said:

I used geforce now for about a year and all i can say is this is horse shit, different rigs dont change your ip or anything. you got banned for scripting and hopped on your alt steam account and they probably found out it was you by your same ip.

This is bullshit, the game is running on nvidia's servers, so all networking must be proxied through their servers. Meaning you're assigned a different IP address that will be reused by multiple people

It's honestly dumb permanent IP bans even exist nowadays due to ISPs using dynamic IP addresses or technologies such as CG-NAT

14 hours ago, Klitch said:

Yeah my guy this is complete bullshit, no way around it -- especially considering one peek at your ip shows you were permed for scripting and then banned by console on 17 duplicate accounts

2ff1fa3929c0abaafb4beb76d8fa3e70.png

You can entirely rewrite your explanation to be truthful, or you can remain banned :FeelsDabMan:

Do you actually believe this dude tried evading on 17 accounts?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk if you guys actually took a look at what he is saying but what he's saying makes sense, and I vaguely remember something similar to this happening before with someone who appealed a ban. I highly doubt this kid is that f0cus kid that got banned for scripting, and y'all really oughta try and figure it out before you immediately dismiss someone, especially with the state the forums and servers are in right now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Appeal accepted, guess there isn't much of a way to prevent this outside of not using GeForce Now which would make for a shitty experience for you. So, I guess try to get lucky and get an IP that isn't already banned.

 

On 1/21/2021 at 10:46 AM, Klitch said:

Yeah my guy this is complete bullshit, no way around it -- especially considering one peek at your ip shows you were permed for scripting and then banned by console on 17 duplicate accounts

2ff1fa3929c0abaafb4beb76d8fa3e70.png

You can entirely rewrite your explanation to be truthful, or you can remain banned :FeelsDabMan:

 

On 1/21/2021 at 9:22 AM, RealBox said:

I used geforce now for about a year and all i can say is this is horse shit, different rigs dont change your ip or anything. you got banned for scripting and hopped on your alt steam account and they probably found out it was you by your same ip.

 

23 hours ago, tie said:

Yikes. Inb4 you get unbanned, hop on server, SMAC bans you again, 

>no I swear it was GeForce!1!!1!!!!1

 

Good luck anyways

 

I don't think you guys understand how GeForce Now or IP bans work. Tl;dr of GeForce Now is a computer in a datacenter somewhere streams a game to your computer, and you send inputs back to that datacenter computer which gets sent to whatever game you(the datacenter computer) are playing. Since the client connecting to the server is the datacenter computer, the IP being used is the one from the datacenter, not your computer. To @ Klitch and @tie: Did you guys not even bother looking up the IP he was banned under? Pretty clearly shows it's from nVidia.

The original ban was from someone cheating while using GeForce Now. Most, if not all, of the other duplicate account bans are people who tried connecting to one of our servers but got banned because of the first guy cheating.

 

On 1/20/2021 at 11:02 PM, Kel said:

damn bro you must really be down bad if thats your excuse

 

On 1/21/2021 at 8:08 AM, Kel said:

Theres a geforce subscription thing where you can basically play on a better pc from a worse pc. Still a horse shit excuse

 

How is it a shitty excuse if his computer is bad?? You said yourself it's a way for people with shitty computers to play on a better one, so why is it so hard to believe?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.