Lets do it right this time.

Hey y'all my name is Chase and I'm from Dallas Texas.

I'm now 17 years old, and will be attending college this coming fall.

Like I said in my first introduction post, "I started gaming in 2010 in a game titled Minecraft." I still hold MC close to heart.

~~~

I first Joined SNG back in 2015-2016, and made tons of friends throughout my time here.

I first applied for admin quite literally on December 31st, 2016, almost Jan 1, 2017. I was accepted on the 6th.

I got promoted through the ranks up to Senior Admin, and then all hell broke loose and I was banned from SNG.

Later I appealed my ban, and it got accepted.

A couple days later I got banned again.

(I don't care to get into the specifics for the reasons I was banned, because that's in the past, but lets just say I was a young kid who is super loyal to his friends)

~~~

Now that we are all caught up with my past lets talk about now (5 years later),

I have learned so much more about programming, graphic design, video editing, and more.

Currently i've been working on a discord that puts user's in Valorant Scrimmages based of their rank, region, and etc. Making scrimmage finding 1000x easier for people trying to get better at the game.

It essentially is a really easy way to setup 10 mans for Valorant.

I have revamped my YT channel I shutdown all those years ago, and started having fun with it again.

I went through all 4 years of high school and completed high school football, taking my team to the playoffs for the first time in 6 years.

I haven't really touched CS much, but when MERICA told me about the Mass Unban I just knew it was time to reconnect with some people.

Bottom line is I'm a big nerd who also happens to enjoy fitness and working out.

Glad to be back, missed y'all.

Edited by Chase88
2 hours ago, RealBox said:

lol i live in austin texas, good to see another person from texas here

43 minutes ago, Aries said:

yooo so do I 

Yeahhh but if we are being honest is Austin realllllllllly Texas at this point :eyes:

Jk lol, glad to see other Texans are still hanging round SNG lol

3 hours ago, MERICA said:

Welcome back. You obviously have matured in regards of me talking with you, aslong as you don't do anything stupid again you will be fine.

Have fun gamer :pepecowboy:

might I add I used to live in Corpus Christi TX ;) 

Ill count Corpus Christi as a real Texas home in my book ;) You Austin kids need to move ;)

JK. at least Austin is somewhat better than Cali :rolleyes: