Skynet Gaming x Tango 5v5 Event! ×

Hello SNG members and staff. I am a old SK player and was wondering if we can open up a new SK server. The awp server has been packed lately with the majority of it being SK players. There are not very many SK servers left on CSGO and I believe that opening a new one will be very beneficial for SNG. @Pink Taco Has volunteered to be operator if this becomes a thing. 

I definitely missed the Old SK server, but it's so hard these days because of CS:GO's update where they made a gamemode out of SK. I'm really hoping that we could create an SK server, because nothing beats a 360 no scope scout shot with Music blasting in your ears after the rounds. Just saying!

10 minutes ago, /\man said:

I wasn't even aware that SK was back and I am sure that many other SK players didn't know either.

Honestly you are so right, I mean I've been talking with tons of community members especially old ones, and when they heard about SK coming back for a week they were sad that they missed it.

Lots of people would love to see the server back.

53 minutes ago, Sixredfish said:

when I was op for MG I added sk maps and @ Diam0ndz coded stuff so it works good like a sk server on those three maps. 

MG rn has been dead but if you and your buds ever wanna play sk, MG is the play.

^
the mechanics are exactly the same as our test on the event team server, and i’m looking at more sk maps now. i understand a dedicated server but for now we need to know enough people wanna play sk.

The issue is that there's a difference between wanting to play a server occasionally when you see fit and actively playing on the server consistently. If there were SK players that at least hopped on AWP consistently and proved that they were around and involved within the community, this conversation would be much different. As said by others in this thread, we did have an event and there simply wasn't enough activity to warrant starting a server.

Try becoming more active within SNG and our servers, and advocate for SK, and maybe we will see an SK server again.

On 2/2/2021 at 4:10 PM, colin said:

^
the mechanics are exactly the same as our test on the event team server, and i’m looking at more sk maps now. i understand a dedicated server but for now we need to know enough people wanna play sk.

Before or after I play tested it?