Skynet Gaming x Tango 5v5 Event! ×

[Application] » Operator (Awp) » Bucket

• Player Name
    bucket
  • Steam ID
    STEAM_0:1:44267049
  • Steam Profile URL
  • Is your forum account linked to Steam?
    Yes
  • Why would you be a good Operator?
    I've first started playing this server around 2019 of November. AWP server was the first server I played in this community and I really enjoyed this server right off the bat. I personally enjoy AWP server the most because its fun to compete and talk to friends. I want to help this server a lot by maintaining a decent pop everyday. I personally think I could do it, I am pretty active when it comes to being online consistently. I am really familiar with the rules since I have been here for at least a little bit over a year now. One of the main things I want to do is run events on the AWP server either if its a tournament or a monthly competition. I think this can help pop AWP consistently and attract new players to the community. And I hope that I can help SNG get repopulated with the AWP server.
  • What changes would you make to the mapcycle, if any, to make the server more enjoyable?
    I currently think the mapcycle is fine for now but if Accepted I will ask the current AWP players what map they think should be removed or added.
  • What rule changes would you make, if any, to make the server more enjoyable?
    I think the rules are fine as is right now.
  • Do you understand you the role that Awp Operator plays in SNG?
    Yes
  • Have you read and met all requirements for this position?
    Yes

neutral

For starters you present yourself as one of the most retarded kids who are in the community. Even with limited admin perms you somehow abused slap with awaffle on kz leading you to getting put on probation. Only really being fine when you were put on event team, which was a very short time ago. It‘s clear to me that you can perform fine and productively in any circumstance but I just personally don‘t feel like you‘d be a good fit for awp operator given everything I‘ve stated. These aren‘t things in the past really either, you‘ve kinda yet to prove yourself imo. 

That‘s not to say I think you‘d do poorly as operator, just feel like the bad I‘ve seen heavily outweighs the good.

On a personal level I think you're a great dude and you definitely have potential, however at this moment I think there are better options for AWP operator. I think you need to gather a bit more maturity as well as just playing on AWP and interacting with the AWP community a little more. Good luck, nonetheless!