Skynet Gaming x Tango 5v5 Event! ×

[Application] » Operator (Awp) » Zurr

• Player Name
    Zurr
  • Steam ID
    STEAM_0:1:107586912
  • Steam Profile URL
  • Is your forum account linked to Steam?
    Yes
  • Why would you be a good Operator?
    I've been part of the community and especially AWP for over five years and I know the ins and outs of the server. I've also been a super for AWP since 2017; I know the rules and player base very well. I have consistently been on when no one is playing, even if it's just a single person playing I hop on or stay on the server and wait for people to join. Most of the time if any admins on players want to pop AWP I'm always on. I have also played on other AWP servers/communities and see how they have been successful with maintaining their population and I hope to try to implement that for the AWP server. Also, I'm hoping to add a noscope tracker like KZG had on their AWP server to add a little change to the server because it's been the same server for years.
  • What changes would you make to the mapcycle, if any, to make the server more enjoyable?
    awp_inclinc: Almost everytime this map gets nominated it's RTV'd immediately and it's just not an enjoyable map. I don't personally think we need to add any maps, since most of the maps in the cycle are played a fair amount and most new maps don't show that much success compared to the other maps
  • What rule changes would you make, if any, to make the server more enjoyable?
    I wouldn't implement any new rules because the rules right now are working fine
  • Do you understand you the role that Awp Operator plays in SNG?
    Yes
  • Have you read and met all requirements for this position?
    Yes
Edited by Zurr
Fixed some things

ABSOULTE MASSIVE +REP from me.

@Zurr has been one of the most dedicated members to this community for literally longer than me. @Zurr has been around as an admin for SNG for a fairly long time, and for AWP specifically. I have seen @Zurr deal with countless situations on the servers, and can tell he really cares about the AWP server and the community. I personally could not see a better fit to fill the shoes of Box. Super excited to see what @Zurr does, and I feel that giving @Zurr the power to control what happens to AWP is a really smart move. Super excited to see how this app goes! GL my man!