SNG 3v3 AWP Tournament Results ×

[Bug Report] » no points

10 hours ago, Freezy said:

I'm playing dr trying to rank up and on some maps I don't get any points when I reach the end 

View full bug

This is most likely because of a problem with zoning on certain maps, you have to enter the zone before your timer will actually start @wooper @ Diam0ndzjust need to adjust the zoning on those maps and this problem should be fixed.

It sometimes doesn't give you the points if you swap from CT to T and then back, when you do it in one round. You'd have to slay to get a new round and then finish if no one is on. I'm pretty sure that's the reason why you aren't getting points.

2 hours ago, Zurr said:

It sometimes doesn't give you the points if you swap from CT to T and then back, when you do it in one round. You'd have to slay to get a new round and then finish if no one is on. I'm pretty sure that's the reason why you aren't getting points.

I get what you are saying with this but the thing is the way the code works is as soon as you leave the starting zone it starts your timer no matter what team you are on. So when you reach the end you should get points for completing the map no matter what. Meaning teams should have no effect on the times.

Unless he did !dice there is no reason a time should not have shown up if he went through the start zone and made it to the end zone.

Like Diamondz said if you could reproduce the problem and get a recording from start to finish of it happening that would be super helpful.

10 hours ago, wooper said:

you're not supposed to be able to gain points if you're the only CT on in the first place I'm pretty sure. As shown in the video if that's the case that's the reason. @Chase88 @ Diam0ndz to double check that.

100% but not if they are running through the map. It was if they died they would lose points, so when that was the case I made it so if they are the only one on they can't lose points.

Now however he should be able to still run the maps and get points even if he is the only player on. It just considers his run to be a freerun.

2 hours ago, Chase88 said:

100% but not if they are running through the map. It was if they died they would lose points, so when that was the case I made it so if they are the only one on they can't lose points.

Now however he should be able to still run the maps and get points even if he is the only player on. It just considers his run to be a freerun.

I can confirm this works but I dont know if this applies to you @Chase88 but my points are still reset. is there any way you can give them back to me?

On 3/22/2021 at 12:28 PM, Freezy said:

I can confirm this works but I dont know if this applies to you @Chase88 but my points are still reset. is there any way you can give them back to me?

Unfortunately I do not have the power to give points, however Ive sent a msg to diamondz telling him ur points were reset.