SNG 3v3 AWP Tournament Results ×

Noodles didn't ban you, I did, and you are a long time player in our community and definitely know the rules. If we had the stream on there could be implications against SNG as a community for that, so to leave you unpunished leaves a bad taste in my mouth. 

You're not banned from the servers afaik, just from Discord. You should be thankful it's only the Discord.

On 3/28/2021 at 10:21 PM, tie said:

Noodles didn't ban you, I did, and you are a long time player in our community and definitely know the rules. If we had the stream on there could be implications against SNG as a community for that, so to leave you unpunished leaves a bad taste in my mouth. 

You're not banned from the servers afaik, just from Discord. You should be thankful it's only the Discord.

To be fair, there would probably be no one watching the stream.

On 3/29/2021 at 12:21 AM, tie said:

shoulda been the server tbh discord more alive