[Application] » Operator (KZ) » Random Toaster

Posted (edited)
  • Player Name
    Toasty
  • Steam ID
    STEAM_1:0:78418878
  • Steam Profile URL
  • Is your forum account linked to Steam?
    Yes
  • Why would you be a good Operator?
    I am very active on the servers and will be be able to be more active now that summer is here. I have a good knowledge of kz and kz related topics, and am able to help new and experienced players. As operator I will be able to keep the map list current with the global list and be able to make sure we have all of the correct versions of maps on all of the servers, as well as try to fix the problem of some people not getting points for completing maps.
  • What changes would you make to the mapcycle, if any, to make the server more enjoyable?
    Update the maplist to include all maps from the kzclimb global map list
  • What rule changes would you make, if any, to make the server more enjoyable?
    Switch from KZT to GOKZ while still keeping local ranks and points. Give noclip perms to everyone
  • Do you understand you the role that KZ Operator plays in SNG?
    Yes
  • Have you read and met all requirements for this position?
    Yes
Edited by Random Toaster

Chill dude, knows the stuffs. +rep

In regards to the server, there are definitely some things that need to be adjusted, like converting our KZT only servers to GOKZ, lowering the top 100 count, GOKZ map completion point system, just to name a few. 

2 hours ago, Xeno said:

Chill dude, knows the stuffs. +rep

In regards to the server, there are definitely some things that need to be adjusted, like converting our KZT only servers to GOKZ, lowering the top 100 count, GOKZ map completion point system, just to name a few. 

I was thinking of switching over to gokz and having separate point tracking for skz, kzt, and vnl. Atm I think top100 is fine for now, but an argument for top50 could be made, depending on the point thresholds.

+rep

Toasty has been an active member of the community and a well versed player on multiple servers for a long time. When prompted, he has good input and is always welcome to putting in extra effort. I think he would exceed in the position of operator for KZ.

He's been friendly, helpful, and active to the members of the KZ community and he's always a chill guy to help show you a trick or two on a map!

Also, this:

brave_uEBgyQdJh1.png

Mans is dedicated.

Regardless, good luck on your application!

+rep

I’ve known this guy for years to when he would play AWP East and he’s a great guy in general. I’ve seen him put in the work for the server for such a long period of time. He always had good insight and information for KZ, whenever Thing 1 wasn’t present. He’s extremely active and committed to KZ and I think he’ll do great with the operator position with all these new changes.

Best of luck.

• tie locked this topic