Ban Appeal: DKMIP

In-Game Name: DKMIP

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:225500653

Name of the Admin that punished you: CONSOLE

Reason why you got punished: BHOP SCRIPT

Length of your punishment: Permanent

Reason why the punishment should be lifted

Hello my divine jailbreakers, it is I DKMIP one of the long lost jailbreak OG's. Recently a  topic stirred up amongst me and my fellow OG's about how much fun SNG Jailbreak used to be.  So here I am making a ban appeal for my all time favorite JB server. It's been a while and I think I have learned my lesson, I remember it like it was yesterday. So I woke up and BOOM! Epic SNG mass unban WOOHOOO. So i hop on and turn on my not so epic bhop script and get banned. Then I have the audacity to DM the GOAT himself Mr. Diamonds and say I don't know what I was banned for and lie about it. Well I am glad that my first ban appeal was denied because I have matured and realized that I need to be a better man, and now I am. So I am here asking for forgiveness from the all mighty SNG community and I wish to be re admitted with open arms. I would love to be unbanned so I can continue spending countless hours with my fellow awpers, kz monsters and OG rebellers. As per usual If I am forgiven and given the blessing of being unbanned I will make it my duty to round up my fellow jailbreak OGs and bring pop to this once amazing server.  It would mean the world to me if I could be unbanned so please take this into a serious consideration. Thanks for listening my OG's. #MakeJBGreatAgain

-Sincerely, DKMIP

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Appeal denied.

We feel you definitely haven't earned the trust back after what you pulled, and we doubt that unbanning you will cause anything other than trouble, much less than fixing the population and bringing back JB.

• tie locked this topic