Jump to content
Scott

Shitty video thread

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, i1997sora said:

you care enough to think its a good clip.

i mean i just put it in because, didnt say it was good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Colours said:

i mean i just put it in because, didnt say it was good

Hey guys let me put in this clearly renditioned clip titled "ace" in the post, link it to someone who calls me trash, then pull the "ITS JUST A PRANK BRO" card in a thread clearly showcasing frag highlights.

Truly iconic how stupid someone can be honestly. To think we evolved after billions of years of evolution, and we come out with this retard as the result. That's the actual epitome of :FeelsBadMan: on god's part

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pedro Deuces said:

Hey guys let me put in this clearly renditioned clip titled "ace" in the post, link it to someone who calls me trash, then pull the "ITS JUST A PRANK BRO" card in a thread clearly showcasing frag highlights.

Truly iconic how stupid someone can be honestly. To think we evolved after billions of years of evolution, and we come out with this retard as the result. That's the actual epitome of :FeelsBadMan: on god's part

What about when he said if it goes to mirage he was going to carry rofl. Clearly not the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Pedro Deuces said:

Hey guys let me put in this clearly renditioned clip titled "ace" in the post, link it to someone who calls me trash, then pull the "ITS JUST A PRANK BRO" card in a thread clearly showcasing frag highlights

I was talking about the one on the retakes server :FeelsBadMan:

And i didnt say i would carry on mirage, i said i would do better but still did dogshit lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Colours said:

I was talking about the one on the retakes server :FeelsBadMan:

And i didnt say i would carry on mirage, i said i would do better but still did dogshit lmao

"drop a 40 bomb at dmg like pedro, colours" "i would if it was on mirage"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, i1997sora said:

"drop a 40 bomb at dmg like pedro, colours" "i would if it was on mirage"

You said to me over snap saying why cant you get 40 bombs like pedro and I said maybe if i had 6000 hours.

Then i said if we could play mirage I'd do better

Still did awful :FeelsBadMan:

https://gyazo.com/bf049ea683147c214ae693e6477b5759

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Colours said:

You said to me over snap saying why cant you get 40 bombs like pedro and I said maybe if i had 6000 hours.

Then i said if we could play mirage I'd do better

Still did awful :FeelsBadMan:

https://gyazo.com/bf049ea683147c214ae693e6477b5759

Next up on how to be an absolute degenerate: "MAYBE IF I HAD 1000 COMP WINS I'D BE GLOBAL"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pedro Deuces said:

Next up on how to be an absolute degenerate: "MAYBE IF I HAD 1000 COMP WINS I'D BE GLOBAL"

shit dog, only 250~ wins til i get global then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, i1997sora said:

shit dog, only 250~ wins til i get global then

Dory is gonna beat u there, she's already at like 920. I know she's Nova Master or MG or some shit but dont trip, by colour's logic the higher the number the better you are; no ifs, ands, or buts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, i1997sora said:

why cant you do this on your main

Because then he has to play against people that dont play like boulders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...