Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tomato

Ive been banned :(

Please provide the following

1: Tomato

2:Your Steam ID-STEAM_0:1:118096183

3:Name of the Admin that punished you- TUBA

4:Reason why you got punished- i asked if i can ask a question and i asked it.

5:Length of your punishment- PERMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

5:Reason why the punishment should be lifted- I was just asking a question so everyone else would know the answer. Recently a lot of people have been getting banned for the word ddos so i asked "if you say ddos on the server you get banned right?" Next thing you know i get banned for asking a question. I was just trying to help out the other people on the server that didnt know this rule to prevent further bans.

"I was just asking a question" excuse seems like a way to get around the rules imo.  From what @I'm Tuba is saying you were asking over and over again in hopes for something to happen.

im with tomato on this one, the rules based upon the "d word" are a bit ridiculous and i think a permanent ban for regulars upon this offence is a bit of a stretch

my friend i asked the question once. the point of the question was to help other people not get banned. Sorry for trying to be a good guy

5 minutes ago, HornyTomato said:

Your guess is wrong my friend, i was actually just asking the question to help other players.

You were admin before, so it's not like you were asking to help other players haha. If you want to make another bullshit ban appeal, try to use a different excuse.

TBH Tomato is a good guy and I've known him for a long time (hes my brother).  Tomato was obviously trying to help the other members of the server not get banned and he ended up getting banned himself.  I think the ban time should get reduced because he is a former admin and is always looking out for the SNG community.

You knew what you asked was unnecessary. You're trying to bypass the system. Prior to him actually saying it he repeatedly kept asking, "Can I ask my question? Don't ban me. Don't ban me." You knew the consequences that could be behind it. It's as if you were trying to see how close to being banned you could get.

Edited by I'm Tuba

1 minute ago, I'm Tuba said:

You knew what you asked was unnecessary. You're trying to bypass the system. Prior to him actually saying it he repeatedly kept asking, "Can I ask my question? Don't ban me. Don't ban me." You knew the consequences that could be behind it. 

My good friend tuba, i legit said i want to warn everyone else by assking this question. I ssaid what i said to help others, i dont think i shouldve been banned.

honestly, tomato has been an admin on the server. jokes should be accepted and you guy might say im a kid and all but, everyday tomato is on he is trying to do his best for the server. so if you are going to ban him, at least dont make it a perm. plesssss:BibleThump:

1 minute ago, HornyTomato said:

My good friend tuba, i legit said i want to warn everyone else by assking this question. I ssaid what i said to help others, i dont think i shouldve been banned.

if you wanted to warn the players you could've asked tuba to explain what happens when you talk about topics like that

Just now, UltraLIT said:

if you wanted to warn the players you could've asked tuba to explain what happens when you talk about topics like that

sorry i used to  be an admin and i feel like i still am bc of all the warnings i give people when they mic spam and what not.

UH! I don't think Tomato should be banned because I known him for a bit and I know he just wanted to help others with this. (Tbh I didn't know about the "D" word thing either >.<) He's a good person... 

You were already on thin ice...what did you honestly expect? Peace Tomato.

(Also it's already been denied, no need to try and back him up anymore people.)