Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Amb

Maps.

Yo this is Ambition points somewhere 2600 idk . anyways there is this map that has like you can access in the bottom like outside a lot . And now 1 player decide to do that and they are winning rounds because players want to try to get in the bottom and ending up getting suicided by the fall dmg. Its so unfair and annoying to people such as myself cant do those things perfectly and ruining the kda's because of that.

AND NOW IM BANNED/Kicked ? IDK FOR "Suiciding too much" and its so annoying . If you guys could do something about it awesome. But i suggest you do a whole new map rotation because the fact that me myself got kicked or banned whatever because some kids going under and win rounds for something that is not meant to be there. Please do fix this . And do something about the kick thing or i got a cooldown or something anyways PEACE. :)

Awp Buildings, correct? I agree with you that it's a problem on the map and it should be dealt with, but I also think it's a fun map overall.

To fix the ban, you should consider creating a topic under the "Ban & Mute Appeal" section. There, you'll be able to talk to admins about what went wrong and how it can be fixed.

Hope this helped. ~

Awp_Buildings right? Yeah, I actually fixed that bug and gave the map to Mr. Derp. He put the fixed map on the server, but it was not loading on any of the map list, by this I mean it would not show up on the nominate list or map votes. So I guess Derp had to restore the map in order for it to show up on map votes etc. I will try to work with Mr. Derp to fix that bug, hopefully I can get the fixed map back on the server, and get it to show up in votes and nominate menus this time.

I agree the ban vote thing can be easily abused by a herd of 10 nerds that get butt hurt sally shit in their chereo's. I'd say only VIP and Admin are the only ones allowed to issue vote ban. And everyone with the option for vote kick. That way There is always a VIP accessible, and an admin accessible. Just my 2c.

As far as new map rotation. There needs to be a revamp on just about 50% or so. I like a LOT of them, but the other half is pure poop shitty tits. Buildings is one of them, tower defense is retarded, lego 2015 is dumb as shit, the lego map we had prior was 10x better and wish it was back. :)

love,

b00nz.NoNo

A few of you misunderstood what he said. He got automatically banned for killing himself too much for fall damage. This was implemented into the game last update and is only a 30 minutes ban, nobody actually banned him. And yeah afro sent me a map fix I just forgot to fully add it, i'll do it tomorrow because im currently at my chromebook now.

Also if you guys see a cool awp map, i'd love to add it to the rotation, so post some maps if you really want something new and I can easily add it.