Skynetgaming

Welcome to SNG!
News Ticker
  • News ticker sample
  • News ticker sample
Hunter

School

Just now, Pedro Deuces said:

@Hunter if you're interested, we can have a board set up for tutoring questions or random questions about certain subjects?

Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Math, English, History, etc.?

That way everything can be under one board

God please make this it's been 3 days and I'm fucking lost in algebra 2

13 minutes ago, Pedro Deuces said:

@Hunter if you're interested, we can have a board set up for tutoring questions or random questions about certain subjects?

Sure, ill just move this post to that board once its up

2 hours ago, Hunter said:

Hello everyone! It's about the time of the year where people start heading back to school so I figured I'd make this post as a way i can help some of you with school. I know how hard school can get, this school year I am taking no electives so i can take 3 extra AP science classes, so I am offering help to anyone who needs it. Some topics that I specialize in are: Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, All biology  (especially microbiology), history from the time period 1820-1930, theoretical physics, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics, some Calculus, and Environmental Sciences. Even if it's questions about something I am not familiar with I will still help you figure it out and help you with work.

If you are interested you can pm me on steam, pm me on the forums, or leave a comment here. I will pin this so that it will be easy to access for anyone for whenever you need it.

Just a Note, I will not do your homework for you or help you cheat, I am here to help you learn and help you do work not do it for you.

Thanks for reading and goodluck to everyone this school year!

This is a guy who cares about the future of schools LOL good man

1 hour ago, Pedro Deuces said:

TBH I loved the idea when we were all talking about school in the chatbox earlier this year. Glad to see it becoming a thing!

Also, not to take away form @Hunter's help cause he's also a fantastic place to go to for help, but if anybody needs help with schooling I am also available. I already do some tutoring at my schools so I'd love to help anybody out with their stuff on here as well!

I'm well learned in these topics and some others: Algebra 1+2, Physics (taking AP Physics this year and took normal my freshman year, might be a little rusty but this year should be a refresher), Geometry, Stats, Trigonometry, most Chemistries, Biology and Biotech, English, and my personal favourite out of everything, AP CALCULUS. Love me some calc, and hate pretty much every history class.

To be completely honest, I'm much more of a math person. Always loved it so trust me when I say that I'm always ready to help when I can. 

@Hunter Feel free to add me to the list of willing to help. I can help with Biology (even upper-level), OChem, Biochem, Chem, Anatomy & Physiology, and maybe some math. Also I can proof-read some essays and all that good stuff for people! I graduated in May so all I really have right now is work.

I can help some I can help some people with schoolwork to.  I took calc last year, and I'm taking statistics and ap physics c this year in high school.  I have 3.5 years teaching experience as well, so I may be able to help (not teaching schoolwork, but still).  

On 8/18/2017 at 1:18 PM, Spookter said:

Hello everyone! It's about the time of the year where people start heading back to school so I figured I'd make this post as a way i can help some of you with school. I know how hard school can get, this school year I am taking no electives so i can take 3 extra AP science classes, so I am offering help to anyone who needs it. Some topics that I specialize in are: Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, All biology  (especially microbiology), history from the time period 1820-1930, theoretical physics, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics, some Calculus, and Environmental Sciences. Even if it's questions about something I am not familiar with I will still help you figure it out and help you with work.

If you are interested you can pm me on steam, pm me on the forums, or leave a comment here. I will pin this so that it will be easy to access for anyone for whenever you need it.

Just a Note, I will not do your homework for you or help you cheat, I am here to help you learn and help you do work not do it for you.

Thanks for reading and goodluck to everyone this school year!

Yeah I gots chemistry this year