Welcome to SNG!
News Ticker
  • News ticker sample
  • News ticker sample
UpTownDog

how do you guys feel about me [DOG]

1 minute ago, UpTownDog said:

how this is off topics?

Well people are probably thinking less of you since you are making these. I dont think you should make posts asking what people thinking about you. Its not normal. 

Also this post is the equivalent of making a post titled "wut" and the description "wut" WHICH IS SHIT POSTING. Most of the people on this post are being sarcastic which is how you know :P 

But you do you my dud :shelterfrog:

13 minutes ago, FazeSanta said:

Well people are probably thinking less of you since you are making these. I dont think you should make posts asking what people thinking about you. Its not normal. 

Also this post is the equivalent of making a post titled "wut" and the description "wut" WHICH IS SHIT POSTING. Most of the people on this post are being sarcastic which is how you know :P 

But you do you my dud :shelterfrog:

Its called of topic=shit posting im not trying to start and argument but its logic if your trying to look for something amazing its not here 

1 minute ago, UpTownDog said:

Its called of topic=shit posting im not trying to start and argument but its logic if your trying to look for something amazing its not here 

LOOOOOOOOOOOL. What?! I cant tell if you are serious

Edited by FazeSanta

3 minutes ago, UpTownDog said:

im pretty sure that shit posting is against the rules. so i think you have a chromosome loose.