SNG 3v3 AWP Tournament Results ×

Hey guys! As you read from the title of this post, I am making a 10-man (5v5) tourney!

To dive straight into it, I've decided to keep this short and sweet. The tournament is free for any team to join. (meaning that players can be on the same team even if they don't play the same server, etc.)

In order to able to participate in this tourney, you must follow these guidelines:

1) Every player must have a forums account (this way it'll be easier to mention them and get ahold of them for prizes (I will announce the prizes when I know of them), etc. along with making this whole process a little easier)

2) You must fill out the application provided below

3) You have to be free during the afternoon of 1/5/18 and anytime in the afternoon/evening of1/6/18 as well as 1/7/18

4) You MUST have your team ready prior to registering to play, meaning that every player (with the exception of 1 for the stand-in) has to be able to attend the tournament the day and time that will be decided later on.

*NOTE* You may have 1 stand-in/backup player in case one of your main players cannot attend a game.

"Application" Format:

1) Name of in-game/team leader

2) Name of every player including the backup/stand-in

3) SteamID of every player including the backup/stand-in

4) Is EVERY PLAYER (along with the backup/stand-in) able to attend the tournament? (I will be asking later on after signups what time is preferable for each team)

This will be set up as an 8 team single elimination tournament, which looks like this:

Image result for bracket

*EXTREMELY IMPORTANT NOTE* WE ARE ONLY TAKING THE FIRST 8 TEAMS THAT REGISTER TO PLAY. HOWEVER, YOU MAY STILL REGISTER IN CASE A TEAM CANNOT MAKE THE EVENT!

4 games will be played the first day, 2 the second day, and 1 the last day.

That should cover pretty much all of it, if you have any questions please let me know via Steam messages or you can just leave a comment here.

Please follow the application format, I encourage everyone to join even if the 8 team slots are filled up, remember, you still may get the chance to play!

Feel free to name your team something appropriate for me to easily identify you all :)

Edited by Hachi
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1) Name of in-game/team leader @iu9 2) Name of every player including the backup/stand-in @iu9 @Zone @proobs @dun @SpaZ 3) SteamID of every player including the

Team Turtle Boi Fan Club   1) Name of in-game/team leader sjp 2) Name of every player including the backup/stand-in @sjp - STEAM_0:1:36925186 @Nikeaj - STEAM_0:0:59

1) Name of in-game/team leader Dan 2) Name of every player including the backup/stand-in Mark End My Suffering Tay Eurfly 3) SteamID of every player including the ba

"Application" Format:

Team Nazis

1) Name of in-game/team leader

yato

2) Name of every player including the backup/stand-i

yato

busa

try

waffle

desire

tbd

STEAM_0:0:5788474

STEAM_0:1:55217365

STEAM_0:0:81742254

STEAM_0:1:28119407

TEAM_0:0:8424862

tbd

4) Is EVERY PLAYER (along with the backup/stand-in) able to attend the tournament? (I will be asking later on after signups what time is preferable for each team)

ya

Edited by Yato
update

Team Turtle Boi Fan Club

ninjaturtle.png

sjp

@sjp - STEAM_0:1:36925186

@Nikeaj - STEAM_0:0:59715099

@syph - STEAM_0:1:40803201

@Kaemon - STEAM_0:0:104841003

@HydraSlayer - STEAM_0:1:57699808

@fern - STEAM_0:0:23046893

@Maan - STEAM_0:1:85050407  [*]

@pocket - STEAM_0:0:102550331 [*] This beautiful soul

3) Is EVERY PLAYER (along with the backup/stand-in) able to attend the tournament? (I will be asking later on after signups what time is preferable for each team)

ye

Edited by sjp
22 minutes ago, sjp said:

sjp

sjp - STEAM_0:1:36925186

pocket - STEAM_0:0:102550331

maan - STEAM_0:1:85050407

nikeaj - STEAM_0:0:59715099

<tbd>

ye

o god this formatting

I thought pocket was perm banned the last time I checked, is he not? If he is, he is unable to play. 

CHANGE: 

After reading through your comments and concerns I have decided to change the times from all day on Saturday and Sunday (1/6/18 and 1/7/18) to the AFTERNOONS/EVENINGS of those dates. I hope you all can join now that I have made this change, have fun!

@Kel about 5 PM EST (I will be asking for the best times for each team and will schedule each game accordingly)

Edited by Hachi
1 minute ago, AzulFifth said:

What time in the afternoon/evening?

9 minutes ago, Hachi said:

CHANGE: 

After reading through your comments and concerns I have decided to change the times from all day on Saturday and Sunday (1/6/18 and 1/7/18) to the AFTERNOONS/EVENINGS of those dates. I hope you all can join now that I have made this change, have fun!

@Kel about 5 PM EST (I will be asking for the best times for each team and will schedule each game accordingly)

§acred

Jako

Jako
Santa
Patman
CRN
Isaac

Stand-in - Zurr

Jako - STEAM_0:0:85633168
Santa - STEAM_0:1:194082631
Patman - STEAM_0:0:27342002
CRN - STEAM_0:0:91395175
Isaac - STEAM_0:1:193431944
Zurr - STEAM_0:1:107586912 

ye sure

Edited by Jako

why not just have this for a week having people complete their matches on 2 days ending on a sunday. so their is more chance for availibility. This is only an 8 round single elim anyways have it start on a monday continue first round through tuesday, then 2nd round wed-thurs, and final game on tthe weekend sometime. Also tbh having this bo1 is kinda boring ngl. But have fun :D