Jump to content

Ryan

Super Admin (Awp)
  • Content Count

    1851
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

Ryan last won the day on June 26

Ryan had the most liked content!

About Ryan

  • Rank
    Super Admin - Awp Central
  • Birthday December 14

Contact Methods

  • SteamID
    bountifulbooty

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Heaven
  • Main SNG Server
    Awp

Recent Profile Visitors

8994 profile views
  1. i’m very picky with music, i usually add more songs if i find good ones
  2. my personal playlist listen to this when i’m doing anything tbh
  3. Ryan

    Knife Name

    "ugly as shit"
  4. i don't think linking your ban from SB is sufficient evidence as to him falsely muting you, gotta have like some video proof or something . Buuut maybe he has some? @Elegy
  5. Ryan

    Sup

    hello eleloyd
  6. Ryan

    😃

    so you got the message too huh
  7. 95% of the member population is too aids/cancer to be admin, and the other 5% that aren't, have no interest in being an admin in my opinion. So there is quite a predicament I'd say.
  8. Ryan

    Favorite color!

    been purple my whole life
×
×
  • Create New...